Saturday, March 23, 2013

Win an Unforgettable Aquarium Experience in California!

To kick off my new blog and create a dedicated following of fellow adventurers, I’ve managed to put together this wonderful trip experience (that you can win for FREE!!!).  This contest is open to all residents of the United States and Canada. 

This 2 person experience includes:
  • Round-trip airfare to Los Angeles, California.
  • Admission into the lovely Aquarium of the Pacific (www.aquariumofpacific.org) for a full and action packed day.
  • Scuba Dive the warm, 350,000-gallon Tropical Reef Habitat Aquarium exhibit and meet more than 1000 tropical fish up close and personal!  (If you’re not a certified open water diver with picture ID, you will get a behind the scenes aquarium tour instead.)
  • A face-to-face encounter with the charming resident Seals and Sea Lions in their habitat exhibit.
Sounds incredible, right?  You’ll get to meet some amazing animals, while learning what it takes to care for and feed the over 12,500 animals at the Aquarium of the Pacific.

In working with my wonderful contacts at the Aquarium of the Pacific, we’ve made this experience available to our lucky winner for FREE!

To enter, just email me at travelblogca@gmail.com with your name and email.  Briefly tell me why you (and your guest) should win this experience.  The winner will be drawn from the names of all contestants.

On Friday, April 12th, I will post the name of the winner and contact them via e-mail to make the necessary arrangements.

Terms and Conditions:
  • Travel to Los Angeles must be taken during the week of May 6 with departure on May 12, 2013.  Aquarium experience must be taken on Saturday May 11, 2013.  Air travel valid from anywhere in the United States and Canada.  A Canadian winner must have a valid Canadian passport to qualify for free airfare.  This contest is open to those 21 years old and over.  The prize does not include hotel or other accommodation.  The prize excludes insurance and is non-amendable, non-transferable, and non-refundable for cash value.
Thanks for tuning in to Travel Blog California.  Spread the word.

Good luck to all!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a cool contest! I would love to enter. I'm DeAngelo from San Francisco. My email is dangelo8711@gmail.com. I love experiencing new adventures with my girlfriend so I would love to experience something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I'm Katie from BC, Canada. My sister and I should win this contest because we love the sea and we have never been to Hollywood. katiemulherin87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm Har-el from Toronto, Canada. My email is harel619@hotmail.com. I've never been to California and I haven't been to an aquarium in a long time, and never so up close as what this contest provides. My mom also likes to go on adventures so I'd take her along.

    ReplyDelete